Joining us for in-studio classes?
We are excited to see you in-studio! Please read the following important COVID-19 information before joining us:
What to expect when you arrive
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class to set up.
- If you are fully vaccinated, masks are optional when you are off your mat. During practice, you are not required to wear a mask.
- Use our hand sanitizing station and fill out our new studio waiver.
- Put your belongings in one of the available cubbies. Please bring as little as you need into the practice room.
- Set your mat up at one of the spots marked with tape in the practice space.
What we’re doing
- Students and mats are placed over 6 feet apart in the practice space.
- A medical-grade air purifier has been installed in the practice room.
- Floors and shared surfaces will be cleaned before and after each in-studio class.
- Two hand sanitizer stations are available for use.
- Physical adjustments will not be provided.
- Props, blocks, straps, and mats have been removed from the studio. If you need any props for class, please bring them with you.
So everyone can practice safely and happily, do not come for an in-studio class if:
- You or anyone you have been in contact with has shown symptoms of illness.
Not ready to practice in person?
No problem! Many in-studio classes will continue to be livestreamed and recorded for students who wish to continue their practice at home. The only difference is you will be able to see your friends practicing!