Joining us for in-studio classes?
We are excited to see you in-studio! Please read the following important COVID-19 information before joining us:
What to expect when you arrive
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before class, masks are required in the building and in the studio until class begins.
- Use our hand sanitizing station and fill out our new studio waiver.
- Bring your waiver to the desk and get your touchless temperature check.
- Put your belongings in one of the available cubbies. Please bring as little as you need into the practice room.
- Set your mat up at one of the spots marked with tape in the practice space.
- Social distancing is required before, during, and after class.
What we’re doing
- Students and mats are placed over 10 feet apart in the practice space.
- A medical-grade air purifier has been installed in the practice room.
- Windows will be open during practice to allow fresh air circulation.
- Custom transparent dividers are available to place between students as needed.
- Floors and shared surfaces will be cleaned before and after each in-studio class.
- Two hand sanitizer stations are available for use.
- Touchless temperature checks will be taken before class at the desk.
- Physical adjustments will not be provided.
- Props, blocks, straps, and mats have been removed from the studio. If you need any props for class, please bring them with you.
- Social distancing and studio policy signs have been posted.
So everyone can practice safely and happily, do not come for an in-studio class if:
- You or anyone you have been in contact with has shown symptoms of illness.
- You have traveled outside of the Virginia/Maryland/DC area within 14 days.
- If you cannot arrive before class starts and in time for a temperature check, you will not be admitted to class for safety reasons.
Not ready to practice in person?
No problem! In-studio classes will continue to be livestreamed and recorded for students who wish to continue their practice at home. The only difference is you will be able to see your friends practicing!